Landscaping Foreman & Technicians
We’re looking to add Foreman and Technicians to our team.
These roles are vital to our customer experience and company success.
At GRO, our team creates award-winning outdoor living experiences. We help people, companies, and organizations enrich their properties, people, workflow, and culture, through landscape design and outdoor experiences.
At GRO we take pride in cultivating an environment that helps each team member to thrive as individuals and at the same time we believe that no company is great because of just one person. It takes an entire team together to create something amazing.
- We love our work.
- We work hard.
- We help each other.
- We make great things
Why Join GRO?
- Recognized as a 2018 Oregonian Top Workplace
- Four-time recipient of the Vancouver Business Journal Best in Business
- Eight-time honoree of the People’s Choice Award for Landscaping
- Winner of the 2018 People’s Choice, Realtors Choice, and Professionals Choice for
- Best Landscaping for Street of Dreams
- A supporter of the Clark County Food Bank, Salvation Army and Home with Heroes
- Recipient of the 2018 National Association of Landscape Professional’s Gold Award
- You have a valid driver’s license
- Good driving history
- Dependable and punctual
- 2+ years of landscaping experience
The Job Responsibilities
- Operate hand, electric and gas-powered landscape equipment.
- Perform digging for grading, trenching and plant installation.
- Move soil, rocks and debris.
- Assist with installation of paver patios, retaining walls and irrigation systems.
- Conduct loading, unloading and carrying of materials.
- Follow planned landscaping designs to determine landscape installation under the supervision of a Foreman.
- Effectively communicate with team leaders and fellow team members.
- Maintain a safe work environment, adhering to all safety protocol.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
GRO Outdoor Living is strongly committed to equal employment opportunity in all of its employment practices. Managers and supervisors are required to recruit, employ, train, transfer, promote, pay, discipline, layoff and discharge from employment employees solely on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and/or according to the standards and policies outlined in our employee handbook, and related policies. Decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship are made without regard to an employee’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender presentation, political affiliation, or any other status or characteristics protected under any applicable federal or state law.